DIY Sparkling Ornaments for iLoveToCreate!



I'm guest posting today on the iLoveToCreate blog with these DIY Sparkling Ornaments.  I collect vintage Shiny Brites and I wanted to make something new that had the same kind of appeal.  These are so simple to make, you could whip up a bunch for gifts for the holidays while watching TV.  You can get the full step by step tutorial on their blog.

As you can see, I'm developing a serious crush on silver glitter this season.  

If you make your own DIY Sparkling Ornaments, I'd LOVE to see them!  Stay tuned for more sparkling holiday DIY here at The Impatient Crafter.  I loves me some Christmas crafts!

Cheers,
Madge

2 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty --- and they remind me of a Christmas ball that I decorated when I was a kid. I wanted sparkles, and I glued glitter to a royal blue ornament. I was around 10; my mother kept all her life. What memories.

By the way, I tried to leave a comment on your Candy Crush post tonight but couldn't read the "Please prove you're not a robot" at all, and the audio version was like listening to gibberish. But I loved that post and wanted to tell you. (Hooray! I can actually read the one on this page!)

Margot Potter said...

Thank you! So sorry about captcha, that's what I loved about WordPress, but when I turn it off here it's a barrage of spam.