Cheap and Easy (Crafts): DIY Embellished Holiday Letters for iLoveToCreate and Book Trailer!


Yup, it's time for another Cheap and Easy (craft)!  I'm guest posting over at iLoveToCreate today and if you follow the link you can get the 411 on how I turned these FOOT TALL paper mache letters into sparkling holiday accents in a flash!  You may recognize these from our Consumer Crafts Haul Video.  Hooray!  Speaking of videos, my talented and endlessly patient hubby Drew just finished editing a fabulous trailer for the new book!  Check it out, it's only a little over one minute long and the intro he made is ADORABLE!


Do you have your copy of The Fine Art of Shameless Self Promotion yet?  You're gonna like it, I just know you will!  It's the perfect way to kick start your new year!

xoxo
Madge

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

That was a great video promo! I am reading it right now! Enjoy the day. Erin