Halloween Repost: In Case of Emergency Necklace


In Case of Emergency Copyright 2009 Margot Potter

Today's Halloween fabulosity is the sequel to yesterday's design. This is one of the most downloaded projects on my blog. I like that the tables are turned on the villain here and it was fun writing short stories to go with the projects. These first two are actually springboards for a novel I have been working on since.

Follow this link for the instructions to: In Case of Emergency.

xoxo
Madge

8 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh! Key! I love it. And I remember it too. When is that novel coming out? I want to get it pre-ordered!
;-)
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Sarah Sequins said...

I love that you have a story to go with the jewelry!!! That's beyond clever.

If you have time, maybe you'd like to do National Novel Writing Month this year? http://www.nanowrimo.org

I know it's short notice, but it's a lot of fun. I'm writing a story this year about a blind date gone terribly, horribly wrong. :)

-- Sarah

beadgirl said...

What a great necklace! But the link is to the Drop Dead Gorgeous instructions.

Margot Potter said...

Thanks Erin!

Margot Potter said...

Sarah

I have so much more research to do on this novel, I wouldn't have enough time to get it done in a month! I do love that concept though, good luck with yours!

Best
Margot

Margot Potter said...

Beadgirl

Thank you! Fixed it!

Best
Margot

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

This is a really creative piece!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria