Get Creative Magazine Interview



A while ago I was contacted by the editor of Australia/New Zealand's Get Creative Magazine. We did an interview and it was just published in the August issue! I'm really thrilled with how it turned out. If you'd like to read the pdf, click on the image and it will take you to the page on my website. I'm so excited to have new fans from The Land Down Under...now how can I parlay that into a trip...hmm...

I've got a really yummy end of summer recipe for you tomorrow. Until then...craft on with your bad selves!

xoxo
Madge

3 comments:

Davinia said...

Well I think you should come down under. It would be lovely to ask you a question in person rather than through email. Thanks by the way for contacting me regarding the white plastic beads. Your advice was very helpful.

kecia deveney said...

awesome interview, Margot! the pictures were fantastic - the whole thing was really nicely done. keep beaming about it!
kecia

don't forget our playdate amongst all the other stuff we are both doing, hehe!

flyingbeader said...

AWESOME!!!! Congrats for you
dot