Jingle Bell Stamped Christmas Earrings


I've got a festive pair of Jingle Bell Stamped Christmas Earrings over on the ImpressArt blog today!  You can whip these puppies up in a few steps and be ready to rock the egg nog in style!  Aw, yiss.  


I don't know about you, but I am feeling the Christmas love this year.  This coming weekend is Operation Deck the Halls here at Casa de Potter.  In anticipation, Mr. Potter did a major vacuum and steam mop.  Yes, he's a mighty good man.

Have you seen my new retail site ThriftScore?  If you love all things vintage and thrifty, you have to check it out.  I'm also working on a new jewelry line that should be debuting there later this week, so do stay tuned. 

Yes, the elves are busy at Studio Madge.  Ho, ho, ho!

xoxo,
The Head Elf

2 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'm going to visit the thrifty place today as well. One of my mottos is, "Why pay full price?" Have a delightfully delightful day!

Margot Potter said...

Hooray! Yes, thrifting is a way of life and it's much more exciting to treasure trove than to be spoon fed.

Enjoy!