DIY Decoupage Pot


I am over at the iLoveToCreate blog today with this DIY decoupaged terra cotta pot.  In person, it actually looks like it's been painted.  I'm pleased as punch with how this one turned out!  This could not be easier to make, it is literally four steps!  Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. I have a second one in the works and then they'll go out on our screened in porch for the spring and summer.



 Yes, it's another cheap and easy (craft) from yours truly.  Huzzah!

I would like to say that I am an expert gardener, but that would be a lie.  I'm more of an aspirational gardener.  I start out with the best intentions, but somewhere along the way (around mid-summer) my flowers all look a wee bit sad.  Thankfully, we live on a mountainside that displays an ever changing array of wild flora and fauna.  Therefore, in spite of my brown thumb, Casa de Potter always has a plethora of pretty of flowers in the yard.

Along with the occasional bear...or three.

Please don't feed the bears.

But feel free to water the flowers.  Wah, wah.

xoxo,
Madge
DIY Show Off
See more fab DIY projects at DIY Show-Off!


Buzz on over to The Busy Bee!

2 comments:

Mary Ann Potter said...

How I love stuff that's cheap and easy! These colors are wonderful; I painted a little kitchen garden sign in brights like this. Something else cheap and easy: This spring my kitchen garden will include old pots and pans as decoration. Even the lids...

Will post photos of that when things have been planted.

Margot Potter said...

Oh I want to see! What fun!

Cheers,
Madge