Brown Eyed Susan Necklace

Brown Eyed Susan Copyright 2012 Margot Potter

Yup, one more design!  There are more, but the lighting and focus gods were not with me.  I shall share pics after the shows.  This is a fun, simple design featuring FAB vintage reproduction German plastic components from The Beadin' Path.  I used those and the bright orange faceted plastic beads as my jump off point for this simple, but striking, design. It's a mix of gemstones, plastic and Beadalon antique brass components. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

xoxo
Madge

2 comments:

Sarah Sequins said...

Madge, this necklace is lovely! I really like the colors you used, and those faceted beads are wonderful.

Ah, the Beadin Path. When I lived in Maine, they were my favorite place to visit. :)

Canvas Art said...

Right color combination to wear on any occasion, it will be nice to keep in my collection.