Introducing 2KGrey

2KGrey Caletco V Jean

You probably didn't know that I have two smart, savvy and immensely talented younger sisters.  Well...I do! 
My sister, Karen Lipp, is a world renowned Dressage rider and trainer.  She is launching her new line of couture denim 2KGrey this Spring!  My talented, smart and savvy mother Sharon Scanlin designed her logo.  Yup, we are all designing divas.  Visit my sister's website and check it out


I am so proud of her, she's a shining example of doing what you love and never, ever, ever giving up.  From the time she could walk she knew she wanted a horse and she made that happen starting with her first horse at age 11 and moving up through the ranks of the Dressage world. Now she's combining her passion for horses with her love of fashion and her talent for design.
Go Karen!

xoxo
Margot

No comments: