Retrofabulous Christmas Craftabration: Tinsel Kickin' Wreath


It's another dose of retrofabulosity inspired by McCall's Christmas circa 1968.  This is one of my favorites, it's really easy and fun to make.  I replaced the cut tin with softer and fluffier tinsel garland and added vintage ornaments from my personal collection along with some handcrafted pretty pink accents.  For the directions follow this link!  Stay tuned, more retrofabulosity to come!  Just dug out more mags yesterday.  Tune in tomorrow when I reveal my newly decked out studio, it was a pleasure not having to climb over boxes on the way to the computer this morning!

Love
Madge

2 comments:

Grace said...

Love it! Grace

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [15 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria