Day Five on CRESCENDOh and Freaky Friday!

Halloween Hootenanny Card Copyright 2009 Margot Potter for ILoveToCreate


Well it's Friday again and I have no clue how the hell that happened when I wasn't looking. Sheesh, way to sneak up on a girl.

It's day five of my guest curator stint on CRESCENDOh and my featured artists today are both uber creative, smart and funny women! Jean Yates and Alexa Westerfield will both craft your socks off, seriously. Just follow this link and visit them both, you'll be mighty glad that you did.

Alas my studio is mostly packed and I'm finding it hard to craft with what's left, so I will share another oldie but goodie from my Halloween coffers for this Freaky Friday! This is a really cute card I created with old book pages, scrapbook paper and card stock. Follow this link for instructions! You can take this in so many directions and make cats, day of the dead skulls, crows...whatever spooks your fancy.

Until tomorrow...craft on with your bad selves!

xoxo
Madge

1 comment:

Robin Hartman said...

I love the tri-fold cards. Interesting cards add just the right touch to a festive party. Thanks for the tutorial.