Design Inspiration Part Deux

Although I'm constantly inspired by an endless array of images, ideas, concepts and motifs, there are some that fascinate me endlessly.  I can't really say why, they simply do.  As I mentioned last Tuesday, I'm a huge fan of the nautical theme and in particular the vintage French Sailor look.  What is it about those stripes...the jaunty red anchor...the nautical stars...the navy, black, white and red combination?  Why do they never fail to make me smile?  Perhaps it is because they're so whimsical and endlessly chic.

Perhaps in a past life I was a sailor...or maybe even a good natured pirate.  One never knows...

Here are some designs from the past few years inspired by my on going love affair with vintage French nautical goodness. 

Mixed Media Necklace with French Nautical Theme Copyright Margot Potter ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Nautical Necklace with Vintage Plastic Charms and CRYSTALLIZED-Swarovski Elements
Copyright Margot Potter ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Vintage Plastic, Turquoise, CRYSTALLIZED-Swarovski Elements
Copyright Margot Potter ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: