Christmas Weekend TastyLinks!

Happy Holidaze!
A new dishwasher! Huzzah!


I do hope you had a wonderful time with friends and family whatever you may celebrate this time of year. I cooked for twelve without any major incident...and it all tasted incredibly yummy! Huzzah! We've got enough stuffing to feed a small army and lord knows I don't want to eat it all or my arse will be the size of Texas come February...but I did come up with an incredibly evil idea.

Deep fried stuffing balls.

Yes, it's so wrong and yet...so right! I'm half tempted to make them. Heck maybe we could dip them into cheesy fondue in our new fondue pot...hmmm...

Santa got me a Canon EOS and I'm beside myself with excitement! A real camera! Not just one with a small bird inside that pecks the pictures on to a rock! YAY! Santa got my hubby a dishwasher! After years of hand washing, it's a pretty big dealio. I cook, he cleans. Seems like a fair exchange.

We're enjoying a lazy holiday weekend before we get back to the grindstone a little and then have one last party. Then January is full tilt CHA prep! Eek!

I've got an appointment with the 'hair fairy' on Monday so...until Tuesday...craft on with your bad selves!

xoxo
Madge

Aileen's Musings

To help bring in the New Year Aileen has a snazzy freebie New Year's card for you to download and send to your friends and family.

Craftside-A behind-the-scenes peek at a crafty world
At Craftside there is a Steampunk-style cam chain necklace, how to make an image have a pop art look, recycle a milk jug into snowflakes, and a tutorial on making domed bead caps.

Crafty Princess Diaries
Tammy is going bananas, literally, over amigurumi again. Crochet folks take note!

Farm Girl Roots, City Girl Style
Linda DID get a present or two made before Christmas actually arrived--check it out!

Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter
File this one away for next year...Madge's final Retrofabulous Christmas Craftabration Project for 2009! This one kicks tinsel!

Mixed Media Artist
Mix fabric and paper for a one-of-a-kind collage!

Stefanie Girard's Sweater Surgery
Press On with Trylon and Perisphere Cross Stitch using a cool font from the book A Rainbow of Stitches

The Artful Crafter
Don’t toss those leftover holiday candle stubs! Here’s how to organize them for recycling later – after the holiday whirl subsides.

No comments: