Short and Sweet


I'm late, I'm late for a very important date...

The fab folks from The Beadin' Path just sent me a YUMMY stash of autumnally appropos lucite beads. If you've not seen their stash of vintage beads, you simply must go look! I'm absolutely mad for the frosted lucite leaves and I'm scheming up some cool designs that I hope to share with you soon.

I've been a busy, busy gal here lately and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down. So today's post is short, sweet and mostly to the point. I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new free teen craft project for iLoveToCreate...until then...craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

2 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

I swear to you that the thumbnail picture on my reader made that look like a salad! Those look like fun to creat with! Enjoy the day! Erin

Margot Potter said...

Mmmm...bead salad! These will be a blast for sure, Erin.

xoxo
Madge