Queen Barksalot Free Doggy Collar Project for Beadalon

Queen Barksalot Doggie Collar Copyright 2006 Margot Potter for Beadalon


Beadalon is posting a ton of new free projects on their website! This is a fancy occasion mixed media doggie collar I created for them a couple of years ago, it has a most fabulous matching leash that's going up on the site later this week. Follow this link to get the instructions. Let's face it, this would look just as cool on a person as it would on a dog. You don't have to tell anyone it's really a dog collar. I think my family might insist that Queen Barksalot is an apt title for me.

Snark.

My straw pile increased exponentially this past week so I'm afraid I must away and spin, spin, spin the straw into gold. Rumplestiltskin has been MIA forfreakin' ever, that nasty little troll. If you see him, you can tell him I've got a few choice words reserved for him.

Ah, if only there really were magical studio helpers willing to work for sparkles! Until next time...craft on with your bad selves.

xoxo
Madge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would so wear that myself.....
no one has to know I dont have a dog...

Chris said...

My dog is a precious ANGEL, and she should have this!! It would soon have ivy leaves all caught up in it, but it would still be awesome!

I love the snark!snark!