The Impatient Crafter Free Holiday Project!

Crystal Wreath Ornament Copyright 2008 Margot Potter for Simply Beads (Click on image to view in extreme close up)

I'm going to start offering Free Projects for the Holidays here weekly. Let's face it, crafters all have a tendency to put far too much pressure on themselves this time of year. We have to make everyone the perfect gift and we must have the perfect decorations and we need to throw the perfect party. Perfect schmerfect. I'm here to help you make it all fast and fabulous so that you can enjoy more Hot Toddies and suffer far less anxiety.

Starting with the pdf for this free project available on the Simply Beads website. I had to chuckle when I saw my talented gal pal Katie Hacker and I had a similar concept for this design challenge. Great minds! She created a gorgeous necklace and I made a swingy ornament and our Savvy Crafter friend Candie Cooper made a wickedly cool business card holder. Can you believe she found fabric that matched that bead mix? Brilliant. The products were donated by Fusion Beads and the wire I used is from Beadalon. I can't wait to hang this one on our tree!

I'm on QVC with Suspicion Marcasite for an hour from 6-7am EST and another from 3-4pm EST tomorrow! We have some really great new items in the second show and some amazing clearance prices in the first! Tune in!

Until Thursday...craft on with your bad selves!

Cheers,
Margot

1 comment:

Molly Smith said...

Love it, Margot. The wreath looks fabulous with the weathered background.

(Thanks for the wise words about trying to be too schmerfect :)

-ms