DIY Halloween for Scrapbooking Attitude and Dollar Store Crafts!!

(Margot Potter for Dollar Store Crafts)


I'm super excited to be guest posting over at Dollar Store Crafts today.  If you follow me on Facebook you may recall my post about Dollar Store Tourette's Syndrome from last week.  Yes, I wandered the aisles of our local dollar store loudly chanting, "It's a dollar!  It's a dollar!  It's a dollar!" about virtually everything I saw.  A foam pumpin?  "It's a dollar!"  A pack of plastic spiders?  "It's a dollar!"  A faux tombstone?  "It's a dollar!" You can't take me anywhere, really.  Yet, my family insists on it. 

I was at the Dollar Store gathering materials for a DIY Halloween project using the FAB new Scrapbooking  Attitude sheets.  This revolutionary printable material allows you to print any image you like on a transfer sheet with an ink jet printer.  Then you take that sheer sheet and use a glue stuck to adhere it over textured and patterned papers, wood, cardboard...and make some very cool projects.  I scanned some vintage ephemera, added text, sized and printed.  Then I made some fun embellishments for grapevine wreaths using the images, some stamped and inked cupcake wrappers and bows for a little Halloween RetrofabOOlosity!

Get the instructions to make your own wreaths on the Dollar Store Crafts site, today!

(I was compensated for this project, which is how I pay the bills as a professional designer.  All opinions are 100% my own, if I don't like it, I don't recommend it.)  

xoxo,
Madge

PS: Get more info about Scrapbooking Attitude here:

3 comments:

Wendy said...

these Halloween cuties are adorable...thanks for sharing!

Margot Potter said...

My pleasure, thank you, Wendy! Is that a pug?! Oooo...adorable!

Cheers,
Madge

Candice said...

These are absolutely adorable! Where did you get the images. I would love to purchase them. Thanks for the great post!