Madge Goes Global

Copyright Make Jewellery Magazine and Margot Potter for North Light Books
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (pardon the scan, this is an extra large magazine!)

Imagine my surprise and chagrin while leafing through Make Jewellery magazine from the UK and spotting a full page feature with a project from my new book Bead Chic! I did a double take, a Danny Thomas coffee spit take and let out a gleeful little giggle.

Okay really I just said, "Hmmm...that project looks familiar"...and let out a gleeful little giggle.

The rest was just what you might call, artful embellishment.

I'm a Leo, we like to decorate everything. Yay for international press! Yay for people who buy my new book, I heart you! Yay for my birthday month! Yay for exclamation points!

Yay for too many cups of coffee!

Love
Madge

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

TesoriTrovati said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
I am a Leo too with a birthday and party/gallery exhibit next week. I will raise a glass in your honor, dear Madge.

Congrats on making the leap...over the pond that is! You are rockin' around the world.

Enjoy the day!
Erin

Liz Revit said...

Congratulations, Margot. Well deserved!