Totally Creative Magazine Review


Editor Patti J. Ryan emailed me recently with a sneak peek of a new online e-zine created by some of the top designers in the craft industry. Totally Creative e-zine is published six times a year sans paper and if you're crafty and eco-minded that's a very good thing. It's chock full of great ideas to kick start your creativity.

I particularly loved the article on studio organization written by designer Madeline Faiella. I think every crafter who dabbles in various mediums eventually reaches studio overload. It can be totally daunting trying to figure out how to effectively store you stash.

The magazine had articles, project ideas, tutorials and plenty of full color pictures to illustrate each project. There was a full variety of techniques and mediums explored. The roster of designers is impressive and with fourteen of them there was plenty of variety in style and aesthetic. Lots of food for crafty thought to digest here. I really appreciated the little extras like Designer Variations and Designer Tips (I always try to include these in my projects and books.)

If you're looking for a little inspiration, check out Totally Creative e-zine! Leave a comment here to toss your name in the hat to receive a free one year subscription! I'll announce the winner here next Thursday.

I'll be appearing on QVC tomorrow at noon, so I won't be back until Saturday. Until then...craft on with your bad self!

Cheers,
Madge

10 comments:

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

I want my name in this hat~!
Thanks, Robin

Leah said...

I'd love to win a new magazine subscription :)

Sudie said...

a great magazine. thanks, Margot, for the opportunity to win a years worth of TCM.

scrappin-scrappin said...

Looks like an awesome magazine! Thanks for the chance at winning!

mommy2luke2008 said...

I want my name in the hat too!! Thanks, Mary

mommy2luke2008 said...

I want my name in the hat too!!! Thanks, Mary maryw1981@yahoo.com

TesoriTrovati said...

I can think of no one more totally creative than you, Miss Madge! Good luck with the QVC thing... I know you will do well! Enjoy the day! Erin

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

Awesome, throw my hat into this contest as well:)

Funky Monkey Girls,
Jolene

Just Me said...

WOO WOO. I'd LOVE to be in this.
PLUS ... we MUST keep in touch (I'm on FB as a friend). I might need you for something I have planned. :)

~Jillian

Unknown said...

Toss me in! It looks like a really good magazine. Thanks!