Our Ad for iLoveToCreate!


My lovely daughter and I were invited to be in a new ad campaign for iLoveToCreate! As you know, I post weekly teen craft ideas here and Avalon helps keep me from veering off into 'not cool' territory. Isn't this fabulous?! They did an amazing job! Avalon is most definitely a 'fashionista in training' but I'm not quite sure I qualify as a 'mature style maven.' Am I that old already? Good GOD I hope not! I like to think of myself as having an eternally childlike sense of wonder and style. Galdangy that's my story and I am sticking to it. Though this 'soccer mom' hair definitely needs some funkification and I'm going to have to get my gal on that stat!

This fabulous ad will be appearing in the teen mags like Tiger Beat and Bop this coming January 2010. We're super excited and absolutely love how this picture turned out. Tomorrow...I'll share a 'how to' on the shirts and also a 'what not to craft.' I blew out three shirts before I got to one I could wear in public!

I'll be back tomorrow with a new Teen Craft post for iLoveToCreate! Until then...craft on with your bad selves!

xoxo
Madge

4 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

Lookin' good, Madge!

Can't wait to see it in a magazine and tell my 7 year old granddaughter (who is addicted to art) that I "know" you and your daughter.

xoxo

FunkyMonkey Girls said...

you two are so cute together! Awesome!

Jolene

Mari said...

I'm so jealous...My daughter lives 10 hours away now and we don't get to create together...The ad looks wonderful and I'm sure it will sell buckets of glitter paint


Mari

Gabriela said...

Hello Margot,

What a hilarious "funkification" is, you cracked me up!
Congrats on this feature, can't wait to see the magazine.
Looking aaaaaawesome!

Avalon is getting bigger...cute!


~ Gabriela ~