Creative Living on PBS

Pretty in Pink Mixed Media Frame Copyright 2009 Margot Potter
Lazy Daisy Mixed Media Bib Necklace Copyright 2009 Margot Potter


I’m heading to New Mexico in two weeks to tape three segments on the PBS show Creative Living with Sheryl Borden. I’ll be sharing tutorials for a pair of wire wrapped earrings, a mixed media necklace and a mixed media frame. The frame I used cost a dollar! There’s a sneaky peeky of two of the projects above.

It could be up to 18 months before these segments go live...so I’ll keep you posted.

I’ve got some other video appearances that should be going viral in the near future and I’ll share them as they do.

I've got the first round of edits to do on my new book Bead Chic so I must away, but tune in tomorrow for more crafty goodness here at The Impatient Crafter™. Oh and I'll be on QVC this Friday on Q-Check in the noon EST hour with a very cool set of
5 mini flashlights from Stanley...check it out!

Cheers,
Madge

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your filming! How exciting.

gail said...

Hi Margot,, thats awesome about the Creative living episodes. I love the projects too. I will keep my eye out for them in the future!

Happy creating, gail